Registration for the 2019-2020 Year
Elk Island Public Schools 2019-20 Registration Drive
All student registrations for the 2019-20 school year—including kindergarten registration, returning student registration and new student registration—will take place online commencing on Feb. 1, 2019.
- Kindergarten: Your child is eligible to enrol in kindergarten if he/she will be five years old on or before December 31, 2019.
- Returning Students: If your child will be returning to an EIPS school next fall, this is when you will confirm that registration and select your requested school—whether your child will attend your designated school or will request a non-designated school, your family will complete this process.
- New Students: Students new to EIPS for the 2019-20 school year will also complete their registration at this time.
All registration forms will be online for families to complete. Additional information, including a list of schools with open and closed boundaries, will be posted on the Division website in the new year.
How to Register
Would you like your child to attend Wye Elementary School?
Please carefully study the following instructions.
1. Determine if you live within the Wye School attendance area. You can do this by phoning the school at 780-467-7447 or Elk Island Public Schools, at 780-464-3477 or by visiting the School Locator on the Elk Island Public Schools website. If you live outside our attendance area, you will incur a cost if you wish to use the district's school bus transportation system. To find out more details, contact Student Transportation at 780-417-8151. As soon as you are satisfied with your transportation arrangements, please contact us to register.
2. If the office is closed or you are unable to come to the school in person, see Student Registration.