Kyle Samaratunga, Assistant Principal
Wye Elementary has approximately 440 students enrolled in classes from Kindergarten to Grade 6. We are rich in tradition and high academic excellence and our school has a strong sense of parent and community involvement.
Our staff continues to work diligently to provide quality programs for all of our students. They are dedicated to improving the delivery of instruction by being informed and in-serviced on new curriculum, technology and teaching practices.
Where young minds shine!
To empower all students to succeed in a changing world
- Provide students with high quality educational programs and services that are responsive to a wide range of individual student needs.
- Develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary for students to live fulfilling lives, adapt successfully to change and meet future challenges.
- Develop responsible, productive and ethical citizens who contribute positively to our society.
- Create and maintain learning environments that are safe, productive and conducive to effective teaching and learning.
- Develop a climate that supports excellence, continuous improvement and lifelong learning.
Programs and Services
Childcare Services (private)
Wye Out-of-School Care
Contact Number: 464-3735